Dear Simon,

this may be an isolated case, but you might want to try to drastically
change the pH of the reaction conditions.
In our hands, a protein with 3 hyperglycosylated sites, expressed in Pichia
pastoris, could be deglycosylated readily with endoH. However, at the
recommended reaction pH (5-5.5), the protein rapidly precipitated in an
irreversible manner.  After testing the reaction in various different
buffers, nearly all of the protein could be deglycosylated at pH 7.5, with
no visible precipitation. Curiously, the buffer could easily be exchanged to
pH 5.5 and below after the reaction was finished (the protein even
crystallized at pH 4).

This of course only has a small chance of working in your case, but it's
quick to test various different mini-deglycosylation experiments using an
array of conditions.

Cheers

Filip Van Petegem

--