From: Ian Tickle [mailto:i.tic...@astex-therapeutics.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:39 PM
To: Phan, Jason
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: RE: [ccp4bb] Problems sourcing

Hi Jason

Type 'set verbose' (without the apostrophes) and trying sourcing again,
it should stop just before the offending line.

Cheers

-- Ian

On
> Behalf Of Phan, Jason
> Sent: 27 March 2009 16:24
> To: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
> Subject: RE: [ccp4bb] Problems sourcing
>
> Dear List,
>
> I am trying to install the latest CCP4 6.1.1 binaries on Linux and
> running into sourcing problem. I could source the ccp4.setup file as
> root (c-shell) and ccp4 ran just fine. But as a user, with the same
> shell, I could not source the setup file. The error is "setenv: Too
many
> arguments". There are so many environment variables in that file it's
> impossible to find the culprit. Could someone help me out?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>

> This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and
is
> only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone
else
> is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any
> review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information,
or
> any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
> unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify
the
> sender immediately. Thank you.

Disclaimer
This communication is confidential and may contain privileged
information intended solely for the named addressee(s). It may not be
used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If
you are not the intended recipient you must not review, use, disclose,
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Astex Therapeutics
Ltd by emailing i.tic...@astex-therapeutics.com and destroy all copies
of the message and any attached documents.
Astex Therapeutics Ltd monitors, controls and protects all its messaging
traffic in compliance with its corporate email policy. The Company
accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or
use of emails and attachments having left the Astex Therapeutics domain.
Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the
individual sender and not of Astex Therapeutics Ltd. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of computer
viruses. Astex Therapeutics Ltd accepts no liability for damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, and tampering, Astex
Therapeutics Ltd only send and receive e-mails on the basis that the
Company is not liable for any such alteration or any consequences
thereof.
Astex Therapeutics Ltd., Registered in England at 436 Cambridge Science
Park, Cambridge CB4 0QA under number 3751674