From: Nishant Varshney <nishant_varsh...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ccp4bb] Regarding BMCD
Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 12:38 PM

Dear all,
I have bee trying to access the biomolecular crystallization database BMCD for
quite sometime now, no matter which route I access it through the page shows an
error as the server can not be contacted.
I would like to know whether its a problem only I am coming across.Moreover, is
there any registration or license required to access BMCD? if there is, I am
not aware of it.
Your help will be appreciated.
Regards
Nishant

NISHANT  KUMAR VARSHNEY
C/O Dr. C.G. Suresh,
Biochemical Sciences Division,
National Chemical Laboratory,
Pune-411008, Maharastra,
India.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click here.

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to
http://in.business.yahoo.com/