Howdy,

One of our users was trying to re-run some Refmac jobs originally run
with version 5.5.0088 under version 5.5.0092, and he noticed that although
the logfile shows Refmac completing successfully, the new version is not
actually writing the pdb/mtz output files.

He is using linux with CCP4 6.1.1 as the interface with the latest patches
from the problems page.  Is this a known issue with Refmac?  I notice that
Garib has put up a few more source releases on his personal page, but
there wasn't an update to the "bug removal and new features" page, so I
don't know if the new versions address this problem.

The new Refmac binaries for OS X Intel only run on 10.5.  It would be nice
if the build scripts set the environment for:

MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4

So the binaries would run on Tiger.  (Maybe need a -mmacosx-version-min=10.4
in the CFLAGS/LDFLAGS as well.)

-ben

--
| Ben Eisenbraun                              | Software Maintainer    |
| Structural Biology Grid                     | http://sbgrid.org      |