The human intelligance system "Alexey Murzin" of the LMB in Cambridge comes to mind - helpful and knowledgable about "all" known folds.
Mark

Quoting Roberto Steiner <roberto.stei...@kcl.ac.uk>:

Hi Eike,

PISA (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/prot_int/pistart.html) or SCOPPI
(http://www.scoppi.org ) might be useful.
Interested in hearing about other alternatives.

Best wishes
Roberto