It is possible and should definitely be tried.

SHARP works very well for MIRAS phasing in our experience.

-Bjørn

Arnon Lavie wrote:
Hi,

we collected SAD data sets to 3.0 A on our protein, once as a Se-Met protein and once soaked with a mercury compound. Data statistics indicate an anomalous signal in both data sets. However, the maps are not great. Is it possible to combine the phase information from the two data sets? We have been using Solve/Resolve for the individual SAD data sets. If any of you know of a solve script (or an alternative program) that would combine the two, please reply.

Arnon

--
Bjørn Panyella Pedersen, PhD
Postdoc

PUMPKIN, Centre for Membrane Pumps in Cells and Disease
University of Aarhus, Dept. Molecular Biology
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark

Phone: +45 89425261
E-mail: bj...@bioxray.au.dk
http://www.bioxray.au.dk