Hopefully someone knows what is going on here,

I ran the installation for CCP4 6.1.1 from the automated installer on my new
vista system.  It ran with no error messages, but after completion there is
no start menu entry (unlike what the wiki says should show up).  I can not
find an executable or any way at all to launch ccp4i in any directory.  I
have gone to /ccp4-6.1.1/ccp4i/bin and tried the files there, including the
one named "ccp4i", but it has no accociation and does not launch.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on here?  I did the single-user install,
was prompted for the administrator password, entered it, the istallation ran
and seemed fine.  I re-ran the installer to see if something was missing,
everything was listed as installed.  The ccp4mg viewer seems to work fine.

According to the installation page Tcl/Tk and BLT should have been installed
with ccp4i, so I do not know why the ccp4i interface is not launching.  The
environment variables are set to match the instructions on the installation
page.  Is something missing/broken in the installation files for use on
vista?  This is extremely frustrating and upsetting that after following the
instructions ccp4 is not working.

Thanks for any help,
Stuart Endo-Streeter

Stuart T. Endo-Streeter