From: Dima Klenchin [mailto:klenc...@facstaff.wisc.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 17:49
To: Stuart Endo-Streeter
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] install issue on win vista - where is the ccp4i
executable?

>I can not find an executable or any way at all to launch ccp4i in any
>directory.

The executable is a script ccp4i.tcl found in \cp4-6.1.1\ccp4i\bin\. If you
make a shortcut with that file as a target, the GUI should launch. If *.tcl
files have no associations, you may not have Tcl/Tk installed properly. If
it's just the association not set, set it manually:
         \Tcl-Tk++\bin\bltwish.exe" "%1" %*

Dima