Hi everybody,

I really apologize to every members of CCP4BB for not to give attention to my
addressing phrase. It is truly misleading. I swear not to make such bad mistake
in future. I am really ashamed for such a deed.

Sincerely

Debajyoti Dutta

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:29:23 +0530  wrote

>Dear Sir,

 Please don't assume that all crystallographers are male.