To judge the significance of the value of a bond length, you cannot rely
on global measures of precision.  You need the standard uncertainty of this
particular distance in this particular crystal.  Refmac will not perform this
calculation for you.  Shelxl will.  It is certainly more cumbersome to use,
but it will tell you the estimate for the length of this bond along with
the standard uncertainty which you can use to judge the statistical significance
of the deviation.

   Your choice of restraints will be difficult.  Since you believe that the
C=O bond might be partially broken, that electron has to go somewhere and
some other bond might get stronger.  I would recommend applying restraints to
the protein and all the parts of the NAD except the catalytic part.  Removing
these restraints will increase your SU's but decrease any systematic errors
due to incorrect library values.  With 1.1A data the calculation might be
stable.

Dale Tronrud