Hi Jan,

Always worth a try is to process the data in P1 then assigning the
symmetry in CORRECT - that way the cell constants can refine to what
they want to. It also means you can check that the symmetry actually
is cubic.

For the majority of data sets in my experience it makes little
difference whether you assign the lattice constraints during
integration, unless they're wrong.

Cheers,

Graeme