Dear All,

I hope that students and Postdocs reading this board will be interested in
attending the doctoral school, which will take place in Crans-Montana on
February 14-20, 2010. We were able to bring in great speakers from different
'domains' of structural biology and biophysics, which usually do not come to
the same meetings.
http://ipsb.epfl.ch/page82072.html

There are two lectures in the morning, free afternoon, and discussion of the
morning lectures in the evening:
http://ipsb.epfl.ch/page82075.html

The cost:
A two person room costs 170-200 CHF per night. The food costs 50-65 CHF per
day.

The registration deadline:
October 31, 2009
http://ipsb.epfl.ch/page82078.html

Sincerely,

Petr

Petr Leiman
Head of the Laboratory of Structural Biology and Biophysics
Institut de physique des systèmes biologiques
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Cubotron/BSP-415
CH-1015 Lausanne
Switzerland
Phone: +41 21 69 30441