Tried out the method, but our protein is also lost in the supernatant. i
collected the supernatant after 1st centrifugation and centrifuged it to
obtain the pellet. we observed that our protein is present in that
pellet and in further washes also we see protein loss too.

Thanks anyways for all the suggestions.