From: megha goyal [mailto:mgbio...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 6:32 AM
To: Artem Evdokimov
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Inclusion bodies centrifugation

Tried out the method, but our protein is also lost in the supernatant. i
collected the supernatant after 1st centrifugation and centrifuged it to
obtain the pellet. we observed that our protein is present in that pellet
and in further washes also we see protein loss too.

Thanks anyways for all the suggestions.