Hi ,
In one of my 60mer structure at 3.5 A, , when I run methews in ccp4i, it
doesn't show number of molecules in asymmetry above 40,  is there any other
program which can show all the molecules in assymetric unit.
Second problem, for validation of 60mer, i was willing to use  Procheck
which gives residues in allowed region, additional allowed region,
generously allowed region and disallowed region in ramachandran plot. But
procheck is not giving any output here in 60mer. Although i could validate
the structure using coot and phenix, but they dont give residues in
generously allowed region.
KIndly give some suggestion and help,
Regards,

--