Hey Tommi,

I am under the impression that Zbyszek Otwinowski has looked in depth
at all of the structures that have now been retracted and has prepared
a long manuscript detailing the evidence for fabrication and
falsification.  As far as I know, this manuscript hasn't been
published yet (shame!), but it's bound to come out soon.  Keep you
patience just a little longer.

Andreas