Dear Felix

I agree - to address this Ash Buckle and colleagues have set up TARDIS
(http://tardis.edu.au/experiment/view/) and built the associated tools for
relatively painless deposition of data for registered users. As well as making
the data available to others we find that this is also a great way of cleanly
and permanently archiving the raw data!  Furthermore, it seems that University
libraries are keen to support electronic data deposition and archiving (not
just Xtal data) in general, since their role in storing and providing access to
paper journals is somewhat diminished!

--
Professor James Whisstock
ARC Federation Fellow

Monash University, Clayton Campus, Building 77, VIC, 3800, Australia
+613 9902 9312 (Phone)
+613 9902 9500 (Fax)
+61 418 170 585 (Mobile)