Does anyone know if this beta driver
(ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/195.22) works?

Yong

alexander.schif...@sanofi-aventis.com
Sent by: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
12/17/2009 03:39 PM
Please respond to
alexander.schif...@sanofi-aventis.com

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
cc

Subject
Re: [ccp4bb] [COOT] 120hz LCDs and coot stereo

I got the information from a supplier that there is a beta driver from
nvidia that supports the 120Hz LCD with nvidia stereo glasses. I have
not seen it myself but we have a demo scheduled in January.

Alexander