Dear all,

I just finished my first protein structure. More or less. I'm using right now
the pdb validation server to check the data and the data look quite well.. The
only point irretating is following line in the Adit Validation Report:

The following residues have unexpected configuration of the
    chiral center using C(i) - N(i) - Ca(i) - Cb(i) chirality.

Residue  Chain  Sequence            Improper  Details
 LYS      A      470                 22.18   Expecting L Found L OUTSIDE RANGEI
am not sure what this means and what I should do. What is outside the L range?
I would be thankful for any advice.

Thanks,

Katja