Dear all,

We recently jump from a local version of ccp4 using Refmac_5.2.0019 to
an up-to-date version of ccp4 distributed by sbgrid using
Refmac_5.2.0102. From then, refinements with alternate configurations
are blowing-up in refmac. A similar problem was solved thanks to
ccp4bb ('Refmac dictionary problem' from  Simon Kolstoe on Fri, 17 Apr
2009  http://www.mail-archive.com/ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk/msg10444.html
) by upgrading refmac..In our case, the behaviour of refmac
(blowing-up of the structure or not) with identical input files is
different when using the same version of the distributed program with
similar computers but with different environnements, which suggests
that the differences in behaviour should be due to local files. When
using the old version again, the alternate configurations now blow-up,
which means that some local files were modified... Which ones??? Any
idea for fixing the problem?

Thanks,

Michel