All students (and professors) should see this too - I don't know whether it is
a crystallography paper that is under consideration, but it shows the possible
ultimate reward for your hard work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VRBWLpYCPY

best wishes
Pete Artymiuk

P.S. German speakers will have to turn the sound right down to appreciate the
English subtitles.