You could make use of product binding energy to drive the
reaction forward while the substrate/product is bound to the
enzyme.   But enzymes that pull that trick are barely
"enzymes" - they stay stuck to the first product they make
until something else uses some energy to release it.

You can't change the equilibrium constant of the overall
reaction - that would violate basic thermodynamics.

This sounds a lot like a homework question I would assign my
undergrads!

  Phoebe