From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
atul kumar
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 5:14 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] model refinement (corrections, apologies!)

Dear all

Thanks for your replies.  And thanks to all those who noticed that I had
posted wrong unit cell dimensions for P3221 (which I picked from the
header of the template pdb).

My space group is P3221 (unit cell 54.8 54.8 100.1 90 90 120).

Data quality appears fine.  I/sigI=4.9; Rmerge=0.088; Completeness=99.9
(outershell values are: 2.3; 0.333; 99.9 respectively)

As mentioned above, I solved the structure by molecular replacement and
there appears to be no twinning.  There are no major unmodelled
densities.  A couple of small blobs are present, which I think may be
glycerol or some other  molecule from my crystallization buffer but I
still need to model these.  Other than that, there are no major issues.
I was just wondering if the present R-factor values seem alright for a
1.9 ang data, which many of you have suggested it does?

Thanks again.   Any other suggestions/comments are still welcome.

Atul

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 7:39 AM, atul kumar <atulsingh21...@gmail.com>