Hi,

I suggest you check the following publication: Morales, R. et al. (2000),
"Crystallographic studies of the interaction between the ferredoxin-NADP+
reductase and ferredoxin from the cyanobacterium Anabaena: looking for the
elusive ferredoxin molecule", Acta Cryst. D56, 1408-1412.

Here is the abstract: Ferredoxin-NADP+ reductase (FNR) and its physiological
electron donor ferredoxin (Fd) from the cyanobacterium Anabaena PCC7119 have
been co-crystallized. The unit-cell parameters are a = b = 63.72, c = 158.02 Å
and the space group is P212121. The crystal structure has been solved with
2.4 Å resolution synchrotron data by molecular replacement, anomalous
dispersion and Rmin search methods. For the computations, the crystal was
treated as a merohedral twin. The asymmetric unit contains two FNR molecules
and one ferredoxin molecule. The packing of the FNR molecules displays a nearly
tetragonal symmetry (space group P43212), whereas the ferredoxin arrangement is
orthorhombic. This study provides the first crystallographic model of a
dissociable complex between FNR and Fd.

Slightly different from what you mention (different cell dimensions, in this
publication a = b, but the space group is P212121...)

Fred.