Dear Vandana,
What kind of fold prediction? I have the impression that fold prediction
will not give a sufficiently real model to use in MR

What means "100 % identical fold" ?
Do you have root-mean-square deviation of CA atoms between your
predicted fold and the model? Or maybe was the last step of
"fold prediction" actually homology modeling on a protein with
similar fold?

Feeling skeptical today,
Ed

Vandana Kukshal wrote:
hello sir ,

recently i have collected one data of 3.0 A of a protein having no
sequence homology with any known PDB .
but
while fold prediction i got 100 % identical fold with some of the protein .
space group of my protein is P622 and showing 6 molecule in a assymetric
unit.
the homologous fold proteins are trimer protein.
can i run MR in this case . how i should proceed.
i m trying for MIR also .
regards
vandana