Dear Prescilla,

Hermans suggestion look pretty convincing. Try to refine it and see if the
difference density disappears. I'd replace the C8 atom with oxygen because you
need it to coordinate the magnesium ion. The residue near C11 can also tell you
whether that atom chould be polar or not. I'm guessing it's a HIS so the C11
atom should be a hydrogen bond donor or acceptor. The Residue next to the HIS
(ASP or ASN) may tell you more about the protonation of the HIS. This is a fun
game.

Cheers,
Robbie Joosten