Thanks very much for all of the helpful suggestions!

The most useful solution for us was a python script provided by Ed
Pozharski at the ccp4wiki link below, which reads a .sca file and
produces a table with both <I/sigma> and <I>/<Sigma> for a user-defined
number of shells.

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Calculate_av
erage_I/sigma_from_.sca_file

Other suggestions are listed below:

>From Ed Pozharski: ctruncate outputs the table with Mn(F/sd) (which will
be twice Mn(I/sd)) when it does anisotropy analysis

>From Phil Jeffrey: I personally report <I/sig(I)> but wrote my own
program to do it from the .sca files.

>From Paul Smith: I have a perl utility that does much of what you would
like.  It will run scalepack for you iteratively until the number of
rejections converges, or it will parse scalepack output.  The output has
<I/sigI> by shell gleaned from the scale log with the same resolution
bins used in scaling.  The usage for parsing is "autoscale.pl -e
scale.log"

>From Wladek Minor: Click report on the top panel and you will get all
relevant statistics that are necessary for publications.

>From Graeme Winter: You can still get this analysis with Scala even
after scaling with scalepack. If you output the measurements unmerged
(no merge original index) you can convert them to MTZ using pointless,
then remerge the data as follows:
scala hkiin from_pointless.mtz hklout merged.mtz << eof run 1 all scales
constant sdcorrection noadjust norefine both 1 0 0 cycles 0 eof
(pointless -c scain ... - you will also need to assign the cell and
symmetry)
This will just remerge the measurements and give you the usual merging
analysis from Scala. Very useful. Same trick also works with data from
XDS/XSCALE.