Not sure if all the sirs will concur (and it might be a good idea to ask
madams also), but the answer is probably no.  As far as protonation
state goes (guess that is what you are after, not oxidation), a better
strategy may be to look into the bond lengths between the appropriate
heavy atoms that are affected by it.  Make sure that you refine without
restraints imposed on a particular bond and see if its length is closer
to the one corresponding to protonated or deprotonated state.

Cheers,

Ed.