On 12/20/2010 10:34 AM, Zhibing Lu wrote:
Hi All,
Recently I solved a structure in which some water molecules have Bfactors at 0 and overall wilson Bfactor is 0.654 based on PHENIX refinement. Is it possible?
Bill Lu
Hi Bill,

What resolution are you working with here? An overall Wilson B <1 is sort of odd... If the resolution is too low - the slope in the Wilson plot has a lot of play - and might be indetermiate.... I would use phenix.xtriage and see if there are any indications of something "interesting" happening with your data...

Ezra