Hi Bill,

if you put a water oxygen in place where a heavier atom is, then water
oxygen's B-factor will refine to a value close to zero. This is the feature
that we currently use as one of many criteria to develop automatic
identification and building of metals.

Overall Wilson B-factor of 0.6A**2 tells that there is something weird about
the data. What is the resolution?

Pavel.

PS> As Nat mentioned, PHENIX related questions are best to send to PHENIX
(and not CCP4) mailing list:
http://www.phenix-online.org/