*** Posted on behalf of Leo Brady, please contact him with any queries (contact details included below) ***

Dear all,

Please could I draw your attention to a lectureship/readership recently advertised here in Bristol. We are hoping to appoint a new faculty member with interests that overlap with our current research, and would particularly welcome applications from structural biologists. The deadline for applications is 15th February 2011. I would of course be happy to answer any informal questions about the post. Further details below.

Best wishes,

Leo Brady

_______________________
R. Leo Brady
Professor of Biochemistry
Head of School
School of Biochemistry
University of Bristol
Bristol  BS8 1TD
UK
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 2164
Fax: +44 (0)117 331 2168
Web: www.bristol.ac.uk/biochemistry/
Email: bioc-...@bristol.ac.uk

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Biochemistry (ref. 15932)
School of Biochemistry

Contract:
   Permanent

Salary:
   £38,951 - £52,347

Grade:
   Level c - Level d in Pathway 1

Closing date for applications:
   9:00am 15 Feb 2011

Anticipated interview date:

Anticipated start date:

Description

We are keen to appoint a highly motivated individual with an exceptional track record to establish and maintain an internationally competitive research group working in an area that complements and enhances the existing research strengths within the School of Biochemistry. Expertise within structural biology and/or single molecule imaging would be particularly welcome, although any research programme that fits within our current research strengths of dynamic cell biology, protein:DNA interactions and membrane biochemistry would be considered. The principal criteria that govern this appointment are research excellence and fit within the School.

Further details can be obtained from:

<http://www.bris.ac.uk/boris/jobs/feeds/ads?ID=92090>

_______________________
R. Leo Brady