Hi All,

  I'm about ready to deposit my structure and have used pdb_extract to aid
in the process.  Unfortunately the following values were not found and are
required by ADIT:

1) Under Data Collection, Reflections section: Observed criterion sigma(F)
and Observed criterion sigma(I)

2) Under Refinement, Refinement Statistics section: Number unique
reflections (all)

I looked in my log files for HKL2000, PHASER, and PHENIX but am confused on
where to find the required values above.  I tried searching the logs for the
mmCIF items but that didn't help.  Could someone point me the right
direction so I can deposit my structure with the correct values?

Thanks in advance,
-Jon