If your dataextends to 2A resolution I suggest you run Arp-Warp or Buccaneer to rebuild the structure. At that resolution the automated building programd can usually fix errors.

At the end use this option to get the new build back to overlap the original

csymmatch -pdbin-ref MR.pdb -pdbin arp-sol.pdb
 -pdbout arp-sol-overMR.pdb
Eleanor