Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:57:02 +0100
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] low expression and aggregation of protein
From: yyb...@gmail.com
To: mzhang...@hotmail.com
CC: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk

Actually, it is very difficult to say something just based on your simple
information. You should give more informations about your work, for example,
temperature, cuture, etc.

Best,
Lin

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM, m zhang <mzhang...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Recently I am trying to express a glycoprotein in Drosophila S2 cells. However,
the expression yield is every low and most of the protein expressed aggregate.
I was suggested making new constructs. But I am wondering if anyone here can
give me some suggestions to improve it beyond that since I am new to
glycoprotein? All your input will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Min