Hi to all,
I have crystals which grow as joint crystals i.e two crystals are joined to
one another. I tried to seperate the two and collect dataset but the
resolution is not good( probably I am harming the crystals during
seperation). Also I collected a dataset with the joined crystals in the loop
and I got resolution up to 3.5 A on synchrotron. But when I am trying to
index this dataset, the XDS is failing . I also tried to use mosflm but it
is also giving warning message that the unit cell parameters are too
inaccurate. And this all seems to be because of the two crystals in the
loop. Can anyone suggest any strategy which I should take for indexing this
dataset.

Thanks,
Pravin Kumar