Dear Nick,

We start have the same sort of problem here at MPL.

However, we have already a few solutions to put in practice.

1-The research complex at Harwell has a excellent floor on the Liquid Nitrogen
Room. The name of the floor tiles are Matlocker and you can find it from this
site

www.jaymart.co.uk/search.php

2-Imperial College has solved the problem by acquiring a similar type of floor
: Medium Rib Matting thickness 5 from the following supplier:
Key Industrial Equipment Ltd
35 Black Moor Road Verwood Wimborne,
BH31 6AT United Kingdom
Fax: 0800 37303

In the case you are around Diamond you are welcome to have a look.

Regards,
Isabel

Dr. Isabel De Moraes, MRSC

Membrane Protein Laboratory Facilities Co-ordinator/Group Leader
Membrane Protein Laboratory,
Diamond Light Source Ltd,
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus,
Chilton, Didcot, Oxfordshire,