I have found it erratic, and sometimes terribly slow, but that may be due to local network problems..

  But it was working last week..
   Eleanor

On 03/26/2011 05:28 PM, Miri Hirshberg wrote:
Sat., March 26th 2011
EBI

Dear Dan,

I've just checked (Sat. 17:25 British times), and uploading my own
structure worked (I tried it from outside EBI network). You have
probably experienced some temporary hiccup of the system.

Hope it would work for you now, and don't hesitate to inform us of any
other difficulties.

Regards
Miri Hirshberg, PDBe