I did not see anything terribly wrong with PISA after I suggested PDBe to turn
off PISA's job logging. Because of the latency of distributed file system, the
log was jammed from time to time, which resulted in 10-minute delay with
getting to the service (PISA is configured to try log for 10 minutes and then
go on if it does not work). I tried PISA a few times in recent days and did not
spot anything suspicious. Some delays are always possible subject to internal
situation on EBI computational clusters, but this is absolutely normal. In
brief, no comments.

Eugene.