Deng,
You need a good synchrotron source with a low point spread detector, but not
least a careful consideration in crystal mounting so that your crystal rotates
apprx around the long axis during data collection to optimise the separation of
reflections on the detector
....besides checking that the long axis is not a result of bad cryo and crystal
deterioration during flash cooling
Poul