You could also try upping the tev:prot ratio, such that the protein is
~100% cleaved, then do IMAC or simply some other, non-IMAC
chromatography step, such as ion exchange or SEC, depending on the
size and charge of your protein relative to TEV.

JPK

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program