Yes, its surely possible. If there are no clashes start thinking if this dimer
is the physiological molecule in solution.

Check probability that this dimer is stable in solution in Pisa - ebiFold

If so, check first with size exclusion columns if it behaves like dimer in
solution, preferably use a MALLS setup if available. Ssaxs can confirm it's
shape. AUC is handy for kD.

And if its a dimer then of course mutate the interface and assay ... Have fun!

Tassos

Sent from my iPhone