Hi folks,

I am currently impressed by the efficiency of dehydration treatments over
the diffraction capacity of our crystals in one particular condition.
Without any treatment the crystals seldom diffract to 20-30A but in our last
synchrotron trip the very same crystals, after been incubated with
increasing concentration of low molecular weight PEGs diffracted to 6A.

I was wondering if anyone has studied these effects in a systematic way.
Does anyone on the ccp4bb knows  references or has any
experience/pseudo-religious believes that do not care to share with the
community about this particular topic?

Thank you very much in advance!!!!

--
 Israel Sanchez Fernandez PhD