Hi,

Yes indeed, as Matt was kind enough to point out, we do have the HC1 installed
at station I911-3 of the MAX-II ring and you are welcome to make a rapid access
application. One advantage of MAX-lab might be that our wiggler beam is more
merciful to the crystals at room temperature than the undulator beams at the
ESRF! There are a few free days left in our spring schedule:

http://cassiopeia.maxlab.lu.se/index/organiser-app

Good luck
Derek
Derek Logan                                    tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                            fax: +46 46 222 4692
Dept. of Biochemistry and Structural Biology   mob: +46 76 8585 707
Centre for Molecular Protein Science           www.cmps.lu.se
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden  www.saromics.com