From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Chris
Ulens
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:27 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] recommendation for ammonium dihydrogen phosphate cryo

Hi,
I would like to get recommendations for a proper cryo solution for a
crystallization hit from the Hampton crystal screen Ammonium di- hydrogen phosphate 0.4M. I tried increasing glycerol up to 30% with the same ammonium phosphate concentration or increasing glycerol up to 30% in the presence of 1.3M ammonium phosphate. Both gave iced up drops (I only tried quick and
dirty tests by dipping a cover glass in liquid nitrogen).

Thank you.
-Chris