Dear CCP4ers,

after 3 years without working in structural biology and crystallography,
this summer I will have my PhD defence. As I am now working in a complete
different field I would be happy to know what happened in structural biology
the last years worth to mention. Is there finally the "solve structure"
button? The last nice thing I can remember was the magic triangle. And on
proteins structures? I know that there were some new scientific findings
about the structure of inclusion bodies...
So, news and milestones from the crystallography for a really hard PhD test
are wellcome!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Lena