Dear Lena,

Structural biology has made enormous progress in the last two decades
but it has essentially been a cumulative process involving many people
and ideas. If you have to restrict the choice to a "solve structure"
button within the last three years then I would vote for Isabel Uson's
ARCIMBOLDO.

Best wishes, George

--
Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS