Hey :)

Tubulin has high affinity towards colchicine. You may be able to subtract it
via colchicine-agarose if you can get some, or have some of it made.
Alternatively, merely adding colchicine may be enough to break the complex
between tubulin and whatever it is you're purifying (is it a kinase --
kinases are actually often found as contaminants in tubulin preparations,
and I bet the reverse can be true as well)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3815600

There also are anti-tubilin antibodies that can be used if you're desperate
enough.

Notably, colchicine is fluorescent when bound to tubulin, but not by itself
in aqueous solutions.

Alternatively, I'd try phosphocellulose. You can also add GTP and Taxol in
an attempt to stimulate microtubule formation - hopefully tubulin as actual
tubules will release your protein of interest, or add excess GDP to try and
destroy any polymeric material that might remain. Do you know which tubulin
isoform you have the most (the gamma rings can be a pain to get rid of).

Artem

P.S. note that colchicine is not exactly a safe substancel it has nasty
toxicity profile and should be treated with respect.