Hi Alenxander,
Thanks for the reply. Here's the details on the unit cell parameters

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Thank you. :)

Regards,

Fairolniza

--
FAIROLNIZA

"The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray, and the
advantage of science is that it is not emotional"
-Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1891

<<image.png>>

<<image.png>>

<<image.png>>