Thank you for your kind advices.

In this case, pGEX4T3 vector also expressed inserts constitutively.
http://www.biovisualtech.com/bvplasmid/pGEX-4T-3.htm

I also thought that target protein may have tocicity on  host strain.
But, why pGEX4T3-target protein was not show the same phenomena.
Now, we are trying to change the host BL21(DE3) to Rosetta(DE3) and
BL21(DE3)pLysS.
Is this try may helpful to solve the this kind of problems?

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Genie

--
Jin Soo Bae