I am looking for a way to output redundancy per individual reflection,
preferably for scala but if that is not possible then maybe for
scalepack.

>From my (admittedly quick) look at the scala manual it seems that I can
use something like UNMERGED output option to exclude outliers and then
would need to write a bit of code to calculate the redundancies.  But I
hope that I missed something and there is a secret keyword that would
add redundancies to the merged mtz file.

Cheers,

Ed.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs